General Pest Control in Cairns and Surrounds
Creepy Crawlies in your home? Looking for a safe and effective general pest control treatment? Eco Pest Management have affordable solutions for all your domestic and commercial needs.
What’s covered in a General Pest Control Treatment
Spiders, cockroaches, ants and silverfish are all covered in this type of treatment. Due to the different products used, it does not include termites, borers, rodents or fleas. These pests will require a separate treatment which we package up to deliver a thorough, affordable and effective treatment to ensure your home or office remains safe and free of all those pests.
Other Pest Control Treatments
Fact Sheet For General Pest Control Sprays
1. You don’t have to do any preparation before having a general spray done on your home or office. Therefore, there is no need to empty any cupboards before the pest controller arrives (only if there is a bad infestation of German Cockroaches).
2. The chemicals used for a general pest control spray by Eco Pest Management are of a low toxicity for the safety of your family and pets. However, we do recommend that any pet food and water bowls are removed prior to treatment and are cleaned after treatment. Please be advised that the chemicals used may harm reptiles and fish. We recommend that reptiles be removed and that fish tanks are covered and the aerator pumps turned off during treatment and for ½ an hour after treatment.
3. If you are moving into a new home and would like to have it treated, it is best to have it done before you move in to ensure complete coverage of the sprayed areas, i.e. no furniture to spray around and all cleaning done.
4. For best results, any painting or cleaning, including carpet cleaning should be done prior to the pest control being carried out. Do not clean down spider webs, this should be done 7 – 10 days after the treatment. Cleaning windows should also be left until after the job is complete.
5. A general pest control treatment in Cairns and its surrounds covers spiders, cockroaches and ants. It does not include termites, borers, rodents or fleas. These pests require a separate treatment and can be packaged with your general pest control for an affordable solution.
7. The general spray is a residual treatment. The initial spray will kill any pests that are present. Pests that come in contact with the residue will not always die instantly, however they become sick and eventually die.
8. If pests have only just come in contact with the residue, they can appear quite normal. If they are in areas where they would not usually be seen, such as in the middle of the floor or wall during the day, the best thing to do is to monitor their condition. If new pests are continually being seen, then a callback may be necessary.
9. A general pest control treatment in Cairns and the surrounding region should be carried out annually (or 6 monthly for problem areas) from the date of initial treatment to maintain a pest free home for you and your family.
CONTACT US TODAY
0438 210 867
Protected by MDB and reCAPTCHA
QBCC LICENCE NO.